Thursday, April 19, 2012

ISJ - APRIL 20

Irvine Sketch Jam continues tomorrow night again!

Just some quick updates: I made a Facebook Group page for ISJ. The link can be found on the right side. Also I added Facebook group link to the other Sketch Groups that go on during the week in Southern California. I encourage you guys to check it out and join the groups! There are amazing people, amazing artists, that are all very helpful, knowledgeable, and humble about their art. 



Tuesday: Happy Hour Sketch Crew, Anaheim, CA
Friday: Irvine Sketch Jam, Irvine, CA
Sunday: Pasadena Sketch Jam, Pasadena, CA


And a little photo from last week! I apologize for coming late. I had to take care of some things at Kazone Art Academy.

See you guys tomorrow~


Date : April 20, 2012 (FRIDAY)
When: 8:00pm - 11:00pm

WhereParadise Perks
Address
15475 Jeffrey Road, Suite 450, Irvine, CA 92618




No comments:

Post a Comment